Thursday, December 9, 2010

Inspiration Shot: Karnak

Have you ever spent Christmas somewhere that doesn't celebrate the holiday?  It's kind of a weird feeling.

Back in the 90's, I had a dream of spending the millennium New Year's celebration at the foot of the great pyramids in Egypt.  In order to do that I had to spend a few weeks leading up to New Year's Eve in Egypt.

What an incredible country.  The history is overwhelming and beyond amazing.  I love the shot below for so many reasons.   Number 1 is the repetition.  I'm a very symmetrical kind of gal, so this kind of thing really fascinates me.  Sphinxes are also just super cool creatures, so the more the merrier. 

Also, when I look at this shot, I'm reminded that if you want something to last forever, it has to be great!  "Mediocreness" won't cut it.


inspiration shot, Karnak, Egypt, Sphinxes, Avenue of Sphinxes
Karnak, Egypt
Do something great today~

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...