Sunday, February 12, 2012

Make it Great Monday

Well, I'm still very busy sitting on the beach enjoying the sun, the surf, and the sand in Southern Thailand.  So, my good friend Gen from Cabin Fevered Gem is helping me out by choosing this week's features:

Happy Monday ladies! This week I couldn't resist V-Day crafts and more specifically... edibles!

Have a look at Ode to Inspiration's cookies. Terrific job on the icing Maysem!

Next, how could I not be tempeted by this fab Hershey's Kisses Rose Bouquet from Compulsive in Texas?


Make sure to head over to Cabin Fevered Gem to check out my latest crafts! Cheers!

Gen xox


And now it's time to see what else you've been working on!

Before you link and leave, please remember to only link:
1) Family friendly projects
2) Crafting, sewing, or recipes that you've made yourself
3) Maximum of 3 projects that you haven't link up before
4) Please, no shops or giveaways

Please stick around and visit one or two other links and don't be afraid to leave comments at eachother's blogs.  We all love comments don't we??

I have a new party button!





Etcetorize


You don't have to be a follower of Etcetorize, although it would really make my day if you are, but I do ask that you post my party button somewhere on your blog so that others can join in the fun~

All right...are you ready?  What are you wait for?  Let's link!



1 comment:

Rebekah Greiman said...

Happy Monday morning to you! I created and thoroughly tested a recipe for Cheap, Organic Facial Moisturizer that ends up only costing $0.75 per 2.5 oz (standard facial moisturizer size)! Thanks for hosting the party once again. Have a great week!
Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...