Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Show and Tell: Pinstripe Pants

Yes, I may have been having a bit of an '80's moment when I made these high waisted dress pants.

I usually wear these with heels,
not my flat moccasin slippers as in this pic~
The idea is to create a nice long column silhouette so that you look extra tall.  I think these sort of do the trick.

I used this pattern:

with some polyester from the bargain bin.


They fit pretty good all things considered.


I'm trying hard to do the booty tooch but I don't have much booty to tooch~  (It's one of those weird Tyra Banks made up phrases).


I think waistlines got waaaaay too low there for awhile and this is much more comfortable.  What do you think?  Could you go back to a super high waist or do you like the butt bearing low riders?

By the way....Happy Leap Year!

2 comments:

Little City Farm said...

If the waist of my pants could add some zip to my breasts, that I would think would be the perfect height. lol. These look great on you.

Punky Prep said...

Love those! I love that look!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...