Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Etcetorize is finally on Facebook!

Well, I've finally decided to get with the times and activate my Facebook page.  I tried to set one up last year but went in so many circles I ended up shutting it down the same day.
I gave it another go on the weekend and look at what I came up with!


I'm still trying to figure it all out so please be patient with me.  I'm planning on posting previews and sneak peeks of posts and giveaways there, along with inspiration and more behind the scenes stuff.

I hope you'll check it out, friend me, like me, whatever.  And if you have any pointers, tips, or tricks about how to use Facebook I'm more than happy to hear them.

(For example, it took me about an hour to figure out the difference between my personal page and my business page.  Do I need to have both?  Am I supposed to have both?  I've got things sort of how I want them on the business page, but the personal one is a mess (hopefully not a reflection of real life).  I tried to delete the one I didn't want but it's still there, taunting me daily.  What the heck????)

A really big thank you to all of you who are making this crafty journey so much fun!

1 comment:

Little City Farm said...

I have a personal page and a business page but I wish they could be more separate. When I post things on the business page, it shows up on my personal page. I'm pretty sure the guy who used to go to school with my brother doesn't want to hear about someone's giveaway. If I could do it again, I'd just have the one page and have all business stuff on it. Ah well, live and learn right.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...