Thursday, June 6, 2013

Butterfly Pins

If you've hung out here for any length of time, you've probably figured out I have a small fascination with butterflies.

I'm not even sure why, because when I think about how they start out in life the whole thing sort of grosses me out.

In any case, I love the pretty colours, I love how they casually float across your path from time to time, and I love their magicalness (not a word, I know, but it's what they make me think of).

So, of course I had to have a pinboard devoted to butterflies.


What you might be surprised by though is that I only have a measly 26 pins.  I'm pretty particular about my pins.


But have you noticed a new button at the top of all your board lately?!?!?!


If you hit that little "Find Pins" button you are automatically taken to loads more boards that are the same or similar theme as yours!  This makes finding specific pics super easy!

I have a feeling my little butterfly board is about to expand, exponentially~

What's your most self-indulgent pin board?  Is it baking?  Home Dec?  or some other guilty pleasure?  Leave a comment, and a link, below!

Happy Butterfly Week!

2 comments:

free style creating by Villy said...

I love your butterfly!!
http://freestilcreatingbyvilly.blogspot.gr

srpprcrftr said...

I noticed on the butterfly with script you used jute string for the body and feelers, what a clever solution. Sure glad I saw that, makes it lots easier to make butterflies quicker, can use other strings also. What a smart lady you are. I love all the butterflies you featured in your posts. Happy Summer

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...