Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Block the Noise in Style

I work in a cubicle in an office where my co-workers can get a little rowdy from time to time.  I don't like to always be the one telling everyone to be quiet and get back to work so instead I throw on my  headphones and crank the YouTube music videos on for background noise.


I actually prefer complete silence when I'm working, but that's just not realistic.  All of my coworkers do completely different work than I do so they just don't understand why their constant chatter bugs me....but they do understand my need to look stylish while blocking them out.


It's just a bit of gorgeous scrapbooking paper adhered with some Mod Podge but I think they look so much better.

Do you work in a noisy office?  Do you enjoy the noise (some people do?!?!?) or do you have some tricks for blocking it out?  Some days I listen to Chopin Nocturnes, other days I listen to Fleetwood Mac.  What do you listen to while you work?  Leave a comment below~

You can see my travel headphones transformed HERE.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Very cool headphones Tamara! I like to have the radio on in the background, except when I'm doing housework - which Enrique Iglesias likes to help me do! :)

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...